Wednesday, May 16, 2007

An eye-raising experience


I recently had the opportunity to test-drive a brow-sculpting service at New York’s Lather Spa on 57th Street and I have to say that this experience was completely lackluster. For the $60 price tag you would think that you would get better service than you would at the $8 local spot that you usually hit up. I arrived early to my 1 o’clock appointment and was in and out of the chair in less than 15 minutes. Although the setting is beautiful, the personal consultation that came with the service and the Service Director, Shaana Melendrez, were underwhelming at best and I was told nothing that I didn’t know (Darling, you should come in again in three weeks) and there was nothing especially sculpted about my brows…I think that the next time I’m offered anything at Lather Day Spa, I’ll pass.

No comments: